DELTAFRAME3D will be available in the coming three month
DELTAFRAME3D contains a wide range of modeling features and capabilities:
- Full GUI (Graphical User Interface)
- Easily accessed viewing control tools
- Multiple undo/redo of modeling actions
- Editable element cross section database that includes standard cross sections
- Support for all units systems & conversions at any time .
- Customizable number formatting
- Zooming capabilities
- Beam, truss, linear spring .
- 3 and 4 node plate and shell elements.
- Tension/compression only supports.
- Load types include: point loads, distributed loads, moments
types include: pinned, fixed, roller, translational and rotational
springs , and all other advanced supports.
- Internal hinges
- 3D linear/non linear static analysis,Dynamic frequency analysis,Buckling analysis
- Steel member design
- Steel connections design.
- Concrete Design
- Analysis and design report
- Printing of images
- Drawing of deformation diagram, displacements superposed on main view of structure
- Labels to indicate numerical diagram values, member lengths, Joint IDs, force values
- Shear and moment diagram.
- Axial force diagrams
- Visualization of reactions.
©2007 Delta Structural Software, All Rights Reserved